« Home | I don't know what it is. Perhaps its the heritage ... » | On the Coming Soon to Stores but I might pee my pa... » | What I'm Listening To: Rilo Kiley, The Music, Razo... » | Do you know the feeling of trying to translate or ... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Renovation of the Hear... » | I'm always playing around with ideas for a book. N... » | So I changed my first diaper last night. It was pr... » | Current Reading: Nothing - to busy. Sad I know. ... » | What are the odds of it snowing on Christmas Day i... » | It's Christmas. Current Reading: Relevant Churc... » 

2.11.2005 

& The Veils The Stills The Doves The Poastal Service The Vines The Hives And how could I forget The Shins and The Thrills? Red Cowboy for life.

Well it appears that you and Kiersten have covered most of my "The" bands. Except maybe, did anyone say The Ramones? If not,there it is. I might also add that if I were a band myself then I reckon I would like to be called The Ninnys. I just think that would be lovely. Happy day of overpriced red and pink garbage!

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger