« Home | The gospel is the embodiment of grace in a lifesty... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Leviticus What I'm ... » | I'm more afraid of living, Than I am to die. I'm... » | I just got asked, "Why don't you smile anymore Josh?" » | Meditations on Job 30:16-19 My scars torment me... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Job What I'm Listen... » | Below is one of the best and most profound emails ... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Job What I'm Listen... » | " . . . Pilate told Joseph he could have the body.... » | An excerpt from an article from the print version ... » 

3.11.2003 

I got Ben Harper's new cd today, Diamonds On The Inside. Here are the words to one of the songs, Amen Omen. What started as a whisper Slowly turned into a scream Searching for an answer Where the question is unseen I don't know where you came from And I don't know where you've gone Old friends become old strangers Between the darkness and the dawn Will I see your face again? I still hear you saying All of life is a chance And is sweetest When at a glance But I live a hundred Lifetimes in a day But I die a little In every breath that I take Will I see your face again? I listen to a whisper Slowly drift away Silence is the loudest Parting word you never say I put your world Into my veins Now a voiceless sympathy Is all that remains Will I see your face again?

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger