« Home | " . . . Pilate told Joseph he could have the body.... » | An excerpt from an article from the print version ... » | I have absolutely no idea why it's taken me so lon... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Job, The Younger Evang... » | I was hit again with yet another reason to quit sc... » | This is from my online class. Its a different topi... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Mason Jennings, W... » | so heres the deal on bush. around here, it depends... » | Back from skiing. It was awesome. It was so beauti... » | Gone skiing. Be back in a couple of days. » 

2.21.2003 

What I'm Reading This Week: Job What I'm Listening To This Week: The Wallflowers - Red Letter Days, Evanescence - Fallen, Ben Harper - Welcome to the Cruel World, Chris Issak, Radiohead - Kid A, Jars of Clay - Furthermore

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger