« Home | Gone skiing. Be back in a couple of days. » | What I'm Reading This Week: The Younger Evangelica... » | And my heretical dialogue continues . . . Melis... » | Here is a continuance of the idiot thinking preval... » | Below is a dialogue from a class on Spiritual Form... » | My Goals For The Year 1. Get A BetterControl of... » | What I'm Reading This Week: The Younger Evangelica... » | I've been inspired lately to write down what I'd l... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Delirious, Counti... » | She's dead. The Pink Princess is no longer. I'll b... » 

2.04.2003 

Back from skiing. It was awesome. It was so beautiful. It was a thousand times better than the suburban jungle I've lived in all of my life. When I'm in a place like that, I just feel like a part of me connects with who I am. I know that probably doesn't make sense. But I just feel like thats what I'm supposed to be doing. Being out there. Whether its at the beach or in the mountains, I'm supposed to be outdoors living. Not trapped inside some office making copies or working behind some counter or sitting at some desk. But living out my life in connection with the Creator and His creation.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger