« Home | And my heretical dialogue continues . . . Melis... » | Here is a continuance of the idiot thinking preval... » | Below is a dialogue from a class on Spiritual Form... » | My Goals For The Year 1. Get A BetterControl of... » | What I'm Reading This Week: The Younger Evangelica... » | I've been inspired lately to write down what I'd l... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Delirious, Counti... » | She's dead. The Pink Princess is no longer. I'll b... » | What I'm Reading: Every Man's Battle - Stephen Art... » | I'm blind, I want to see. I'm calloused, I want t... » 

1.27.2003 

What I'm Reading This Week: The Younger Evangelicals by Robert Webber, class books, and Exodus What I'm Listening to This Week: Norah Jones, Dave Crowder, Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong, Moby, Dispatch, Ben Harper

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger