« Home | I've been inspired lately to write down what I'd l... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Delirious, Counti... » | She's dead. The Pink Princess is no longer. I'll b... » | What I'm Reading: Every Man's Battle - Stephen Art... » | I'm blind, I want to see. I'm calloused, I want t... » | A Jesuit Prayer In the silence of my innermost ... » | Below is a small exceprt from an interview with Le... » | I've got so much to be thankful. I really struggle... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Romans by John Stott, ... » | What I'm Listening To Now: The Early November, The... » 

1.20.2003 

What I'm Reading This Week: The Younger Evangelicals by Robert Webber, Colossians, and Genesis What I'm Listening To This Week: Jimmy Eat World (an acoustic mix), Ella Fitzgerald, Coldplay, David Crowder

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger