« Home | Below is a small exceprt from an interview with Le... » | I've got so much to be thankful. I really struggle... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Romans by John Stott, ... » | What I'm Listening To Now: The Early November, The... » | The moon hangs like the blade of an axe tonight, a... » | Anyone who robs a child of joy or somehow jades th... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Louis Armstrong -... » | I went flying today in this really cool plane with... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Sim Redmond Band,... » | This is an excerpt from a web community that I'm a... » 

1.07.2003 

A Jesuit Prayer In the silence of my innermost being, In the fragments of my yearned-for wholeness, Can I hear the whispers of God's presence? Can I remember when I felt God's nearness? When we walked together and I let myself be embraced by God's love. God is not foreign to my freedom. Instead the Spirit breathes life into my most intimate desires, Gently nudging me towards all that is good. I ask for the grace to let myself be enfolded by the Spirit.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger