« Home | What I'm Reading This Week: The Younger Evangelica... » | I've been inspired lately to write down what I'd l... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Delirious, Counti... » | She's dead. The Pink Princess is no longer. I'll b... » | What I'm Reading: Every Man's Battle - Stephen Art... » | I'm blind, I want to see. I'm calloused, I want t... » | A Jesuit Prayer In the silence of my innermost ... » | Below is a small exceprt from an interview with Le... » | I've got so much to be thankful. I really struggle... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Romans by John Stott, ... » 

1.22.2003 

My Goals For The Year 1. Get A BetterControl of My Thought Life 2. Be More Reflective In My Speech 3. Read 2 Books A Month 4. Read Through The Bible 5. Work On A Framework For A Future Church Plant 6. Build Deep Friendships With At Least Two Unconnected People 7. Memorize More Scripture 8. Save Between $500 and $1000 9. Work More Efficiently At The Print Shop 10. Involve Myself In The Life Of Others 11. Mentor Some Guys 12. Give Myself And Possessions Away 13. Watch Less Than An Hour Of TV A Week 14. Be More Reflective And Prayerful In My Spending 15. Invest In My Family 16. Pray For My Small Group Guys Everyday 17. Enjoy The Small Things More 18. Make Another CD 19. Go Camping More 20. Spend At Least An Hour A Day In Prayer And Study 21. Find The Positives Instead Of The Negatives 22. Be More Encouraging 23. Listen More And Talk Less 24. Come Up With A List Of Potential Staff 25. Drink 32 oz. OF Water A Day

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger