« Home | What I'm Reading This Week: Job, The Younger Evang... » | I was hit again with yet another reason to quit sc... » | This is from my online class. Its a different topi... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Mason Jennings, W... » | so heres the deal on bush. around here, it depends... » | Back from skiing. It was awesome. It was so beauti... » | Gone skiing. Be back in a couple of days. » | What I'm Reading This Week: The Younger Evangelica... » | And my heretical dialogue continues . . . Melis... » | Here is a continuance of the idiot thinking preval... » 

2.17.2003 

I have absolutely no idea why it's taken me so long to come around to listening to Radiohead. Growing up when I only listened to what the radio told me to listen to, I thought Radiohead was weird. So I guess since that time, I've just carried this odd image of them in my head. But I've been listening to Kid A and Amnesiac all week. And I think that Idioteque from Kid A may single handedly be the best song I've heard in at least a year. And that's saying alot because I could throw a lot of songs up there on that list. You know what . . . I'm going to make a list. Best Songs I've Heard In The Past Year: Idioteque - Radiohead New York - Ryan Adams BubblyToes - Jack Johnson Widow Of A Living Man - Ben Harper Mykel and Carli - Weezer (I know its old, but I heard it for the first time not to long ago) In My Place - Coldplay I Need Words - David Crowder Band Anyone Else But You - The Moldy Peaches The Pez Song - Josh Brown (I'm biased though) Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Iz Game Over - Ozma Forever Young - Alphaville (from the new Saturn commercial)

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger