« Home | An excerpt from an article from the print version ... » | I have absolutely no idea why it's taken me so lon... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Job, The Younger Evang... » | I was hit again with yet another reason to quit sc... » | This is from my online class. Its a different topi... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Mason Jennings, W... » | so heres the deal on bush. around here, it depends... » | Back from skiing. It was awesome. It was so beauti... » | Gone skiing. Be back in a couple of days. » | What I'm Reading This Week: The Younger Evangelica... » 

2.20.2003 

" . . . Pilate told Joseph he could have the body. 46Joseph bought a long sheet of linen cloth, and taking Jesus' body down from the cross, he wrapped it in the cloth and laid it in a tomb . . ." Mark 15:45-46 What a priviledge. To gently take His body off the cross. To carry in my arms the body of my wounded King. To carefully wrap His body in the cloth. To delicately lay Him down in the tomb. What a priviledge and honor. That had to have been one of the most sensitive, sweetest moments in the history of the world. When I feel I'm slipping further away, I remember that everyday I get a little bit closer to you. - The Wallflowers

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger