« Home | Here's a nice little insight from one of my friend... » | Lyrics from Evanescence's song Taking Over Me. ... » | We are so easy to say that our world and our commu... » | Oh the beauty and stupidity of innocence. » | What I'm Reading This Week: Leviticus, Emerging Ch... » | Once again here is another great article from Past... » | I got Ben Harper's new cd today, Diamonds On The I... » | The gospel is the embodiment of grace in a lifesty... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Leviticus What I'm ... » | I'm more afraid of living, Than I am to die. I'm... » 

3.18.2003 

Another classic line from the profound thinker, Sharon Barbour of Seattle. "It's such a beautiful day. I'm in love with spring. And i'm glad that it's making it's way here. March is a wishy washy time here however, it's a mix of sunny days and rainy days. I'm ready for april and may and june and july and august and september and october and hmmnn i could do without november . .and december and the beginning of january. Those are my favorite times."

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger